This is a modernized version of the classic Dallas Rangemaster treble booster. It uses a vintage CV7003 (mil-spec OC44) PNP transistor to create that nice raw boost sound made famous by Brian May, Tony Iommi, Ritchie Blackmore, Eric Clapton, Billy Gibbons, Marc Bolan, Scott Henderson, Rory Gallagher (random order) and many others…
* 3-way switch to change frequency response (full/treble/fat)
* Negative ground so it can be daisy-chained and powered using normal boss-style dc adapters
* Decreased noise and hiss compared to original
* Transistor gain stabilized during temperature fluctuation
* Hand picked and biased OC44/CV7003 transistors
* Reverse polarity protection
Push an overdriven amp with this and get a creamy sustaining distortion. Also cleans up nicely with guitar volume. One of the must have pedals!